Our Responsive YouTube Embed Generator allows you to create a responsive YouTube video embed code that adjusts to the size of the screen or device it’s being viewed on. This means that no matter the device—be it a desktop, tablet, or mobile phone—your video will always look its best.
Ready to get started? Enter your details below:
Your video preview will be displayed here.
How to use the Responsive YouTube Embed Generator:
- Enter the YouTube Video URL.
- (Optional) Enter the maximum width in pixels if you want to limit the video’s maximum size.
- (Optional) Check ‘Center Video in the Page’ if you want the video to be centered.
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate your responsive YouTube embed code.
- Copy the generated code and paste it into the HTML of your website.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy to make your YouTube embed responsive with our generator! First, copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to embed. Paste it into the ‘YouTube Video URL’ field. If you want to limit the size of the video, enter a maximum width in pixels. You can also choose to center the video on your page. Once you’ve entered this information, click the ‘Generate’ button. Our tool will create responsive YouTube embed code for you. All you have to do is copy the code and paste it into the HTML of your website. Your YouTube video will now be responsive, meaning it will automatically adjust its size to look great on any screen or device.
You can use our generator you make your video embed code responsive to the page size.
By default, YouTube video embeds are not responsive and can be cut off when embedded on a page or blog. Use our Responsive YouTube Video Embed generator to make your video embed responsive.